As per approved Corporate Social Responsibility Standards, employees’ health and safety are the number one priority. This issue, in particular, is urgent at production facilities of the Group.
Industrial safety is ensured through a range of organizational and technical measures aimed at prevention or mitigation of influence of safety hazards on workers.
The Group’s Industrial Safety Policy is based on the following:
- compliance of workplace equipment with regulatory health and safety requirements,
- occupational safety briefings (frequency of training depends on job specifics),
- availability of occupational health and safety specialists at all production facilities,
- provision of all necessary personal protective equipment for personnel,
- periodic medical examinations,
- external inspections of workplace compliance with health and safety regulations,
- compliance of technological equipment and processes with the key safety requirements.
In case of occupational injury or occupational accident, the affected employee is entitled to financial assistance at the cost of the enterprise.
All employees are entitled to social care in case they or their family members get seriously ill.
Since the development of an occupational safety culture is an ongoing process, the Group’s management constantly works on improving of health and safety practices at all enterprises.
In particular, the Group conducts systematic occupational safety inspections at production sites and cooperates with the state occupational safety regulatory authorities.